Saturday 13 February 2016

Xamarin Developers - Kenya

Hey there Devs,

In a previous post I described  a couple of procedures to follow when installing Xamarin on(sic) your machine. Troubleshooting is necessary:Especially if it comes from someone who has faced the issues and solved them. Though what was covered was not thorough,OSes vary and so does the problems-that's why we need to have a forum as Kenyan Devs to share  the problems and solutions, you know a problem halved is a problem solved(-something like that). However...


Since that post I have realized the ways to getting Xamarin has been simplified;I initially mentioned that you can get it from the students portal . Now Microsoft and so many others has thrown their weight in supporting the platform.You can get it now from DreamSpark and even get free on-demand training from Dev Essentials Bundle . And lots more.


Xamarin has truly pervaded the dev space.And as a Kenyan Dev, it's a great time to be alive. To complement this and foster a learning and sharing process I came up with a Slack group- Xamarin Developers-Kenya . It's a growing group and it'll be great for you to be part of it.


I don't know the safest way to do this but you can mail me your official names...Please be nice!


As I said we're growing...



Join Us

I urge you to join us in this platform to get the latest updates,tips ,code samples and snippets and more from the wider Kenyan Xamarin Developer community.

See you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment